Improve your understanding
The comprehensive, Electronic Guide Book explains basic concepts, development options, and a commentary on the requirements of ISO 14001 - in plain English! It has a chapter on the requirements of each clause – with each chapter including;
- A summary of requirements
- A detailed discussion on various aspects and implications of those requirements
- References to applicable clauses in ISO 14001 and other compliance standards
- Tips on integration options with Quality / OHS controls
- One or more case studies
- An itemised activity plan
- Links to the numerous sample documents and other tools
A series of smart training presentations help you learn about various aspects of management systems - such as the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle and the journey of continuous improvement, techniques and protocols for internal audits, risk management, and management review.
Enviro Manager doesn't end there. Web Links to many useful sources of information are available - government web sites, service providers, certification bodies etc.